Mix Business with Pleasure
As San Diego's conference destination, Paradise Point is one of the few meeting locations that truly and successfully blends business and pleasure. With endless tropical gardens, sparking pools and lagoons, a full-service marina, various recreational activities, and 14 beach bonfire pits, the last thing you'll want to do when your meeting is over is seek refuge in your room.
Find corporate rejuvenation, inspiration, and relaxation as your group experiences our 44 lush acres as one. Paradise Point offers a variety of unique island activities designed to bring your team together outside of the board room, and ultimately increase employee wellbeing and productivity including executive sunset sails, beach bonfires, Segway tours, sand volleyball matches, and group paddleboarding lessons.
TEAMBUILDING MILES AWAY FROM ORDINARY
For all your teambuilding and special event needs, Paradise Point is proud to partner with and offer the exclusive destination management services of The Event Team to all our clients.
Celebrating over 20 years in the San Diego meeting and events industry, The Event Team is known for unparalleled customer service & top-quality events, which explains their "Super People, Superior Events" tagline. Named one of "San Diego's Healthiest Companies" by San Diego Business Journal and nominated for "Best Teambuilding" by Meetings & Events Magazine, The Event Team will deliver creative ideas for entertaining, informing and enlightening your guests.
Destination Management Company Services:
- Transportation management and logistics
- Special event design, production and management
- Custom tours and activities
- Teambuilding and CSR programs
- Entertainment and event enhancements
- Staffing, registration and hospitality services
Unique Teambuilding Activities, Outings & Events:
- Performing with live bands at the House of Blues ("So You Think You Can Rock")
- Speed boat racing across Mission Bay in the "Amazing Poker Run"
- A fierce battle on the sand with "Beach Olympics" or "Corporate Castaways"
- Dining and dancing next to aquariums and Shamu's tank at SeaWorld
- Taking batting practice and watching fireworks from Petco Park
- Shaking hands with veteran military officers while exploring the USS Midway