Celebrate the beginning of your lifelong journey together at Paradise Point, an unrivaled San Diego gay wedding setting where beauty and romance come as naturally as the swaying palms and tropical blossoms that grace its island's exotic shores. The epitome of a coastal California retreat, Paradise Point offers 44 acres of distinctive San Diego gay wedding ceremony and reception venues located on sparkling Mission Bay. Choose from over 80,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor wedding space featuring impeccably-designed ballrooms, verdant gardens, soothing lagoons, bayfront lawns and sandy beaches, all designed to set your wedding miles away from ordinary.
It's the day you've dreamed of your entire life, and it's our pleasure to manage every detail of your wedding, from engagement events to rehearsal dinners and the moment you tie the knot. Serving as San Diego's wedding island for over 50 years, Paradise Point has a seasoned team of gay-friendly wedding and culinary experts that will deliver an extraordinary event customized to your vision.
Gay Wedding Ceremony & Reception Services:
- Outdoor wedding ceremony sites, including waterfront wedding ceremony venues
- Over 20 banquet room options for wedding receptions
- Award-winning banquet cuisine with extensive wedding menus and themed displays
- All-inclusive San Diego gay wedding packages
- Award-winning gay-friendly wedding team providing support from planning to implementation
- On-site audio/visual team
- Pre-wedding pampering or couples' treatments at The Spa at Paradise Point (advance group reservations and discounts available)
- Unique rehearsal dinners at two San Diego waterfront restaurants
- Private dock and full-service marina
- 44 acres for endless relaxation and recreation
- 462 bungalow-style guestrooms
Phone: (858) 581-5910