LOVE AND LEARN THIS VALENTINE’S DAY WITH ROMANTIC HOTEL PACKAGES FROM PARADISE POINT
Romantic San Diego Resort Stirs Up Passion with Special Classes and Valentine’s Day Hotel Packages
SAN DIEGO, Calif. – January 28, 2014 – Nestled amongst 44-acres of lush gardens, lagoons and private beaches on Mission Bay, Paradise Point Resort & Spa, by Destination Hotels & Resorts, is the perfect romantic San Diego hotel for a couples’ retreat. This Valentine’s Day, Paradise Point is helping couples ‘Love and Learn’ with special offerings and Valentine’s Day hotel packages that are sure to turn up the heat.
Passionate Valentine’s Day Hotel Packages
- Throughout the month of February, Paradise Point is offering the Romance in Paradise package. This exotic escape includes bungalow-style accommodations, complimentary parking, dinner for two at the resort’s Baleen restaurant and a bottle of locally-made red wine. Starting rates are $295 per night ($325 for Valentine’s Day weekend).
- The Love & Learn package, offered throughout the month of February, presents couples with the option to upgrade their stay with classes, activities, spa treatments, and other unique Valentine’s Day activities. Package includes bungalow-style accommodations, complimentary parking and selection of ‘Chemistry in the Kitchen’ couples cooking classes, a two-hour sailing lesson on Mission Bay, and/or ‘Island Origins’ two-hour couples’ spa experience. Starting rates are $395 ($425 for Valentines’s Day weekend). The starting rate for Love & Learn with all three activities is $985 ($1,015 for Valentine’s Day weekend).
- Chemistry in the Kitchen Couples Cooking Class - As sayings go, the way to the heart is through the stomach. This month, Chef James Ausem tests this theory with Chemistry in the Kitchen Couples Cooking Classes in San Diego. Offered on Feb. 9 from 2-3 p.m. and Feb. 16 from 2-3 p.m., guests will be welcomed into Baleen restaurant’s bayfront exhibition kitchen with a glass of champagne to partake in a one-hour hands-on couples cooking class. Couples will craft delicious recipes, leaving with full stomachs and take-home recipe cards for the dishes they learned to create. Cost is $100 per couple.
- Island Origins - Journeying back to the roots of herbal healing, the award-winning Spa at Paradise Point’s newest offering allows guests to unwind beyond the treatment room. The two-hour Island Origins spa experience includes a private botanical tour of Paradise Point’s tropical 44-acre grounds, a 50-minute massage, a botanical foot scrub and a scalp treatment utilizing ingredients from around the island, including ginger, hibiscus, tea tree and eucalyptus. Cost is $448 per couple.
- Sailing Lessons - Couples who play together, stay together. Couples can take a two-hour sailing lesson on Mission Bay from Paradise Point’s private marina. Cost is $130 per couple.
About Paradise Point
Paradise Point is a AAA Four-Diamond 462-room bungalow-style spa romantic San Diego resort set on Mission Bay. Established in 1962 by famous Hollywood Director Jack Skirball, this 44-acre island getaway features over one-mile of beach encircling the resort, five swimming pools, tranquil lagoons, and lush tropical gardens. Among the luxury spa resort’s various amenities are a luxurious island-themed spa, an 18-hole putting golf course, private marina, beach bonfire pits, and five dining venues including two romantic waterfront restaurants. Secluded yet centrally located, Paradise Point is next door to SeaWorld and just minutes from the airport, downtown San Diego, and top attractions like Old Town, Balboa Park and the San Diego Zoo. For more information, visit http://www.paradisepoint.com/.
About Destination Hotels & Resorts
Destination Hotels & Resorts is an authentic collection of luxury and upscale independent hotels and resorts across North America. Offering enriching, locally-inspired experiences from alpine adventures and stunning beachfronts to urban landmarks, each property reflects the natural surroundings and culture of its distinctive locale. With more than 40 properties in premier travel destinations, including Aspen, Chicago, Denver, Lake Tahoe, Los Angeles, Maui, Miami, New Orleans, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Fe, Seattle, Vail and Washington D.C., the award-winning portfolio features renowned golf courses, indigenous spas, and exceptional culinary venues. For more information on Destination Hotels & Resorts, visit http://www.destinationhotels.com/. Follow us on Twitter: @Destination. Like us on Facebook: DestinationHotels.
Hilary Townsend Townsend PR (760) 333 - 3385 firstname.lastname@example.org
For high resolution, downloadable images of Paradise Point to complement this story please visit www.leonardo.com/destination.