Escape to Paradise Point Resort & Spa, a private 44-acre island retreat tucked away on gentle Mission Bay. This San Diego luxury resort features AAA Four-Diamond bungalow-style guestrooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and meandering lagoons.
Guests of this Southern California waterfront resort enjoy:
- One mile of sandy beach encircling the island
- Five pools, including an Adults Only retreat
- Three restaurants, including two waterfront dining venues
- Full-service marina offering sailboats, kayaks, paddle-boards & jet skis
- Daily surf lessons with the Paradise Surf Academy
- The Spa at Paradise Point, an Indonesian-themed luxury San Diego spa
- Guest recreation including bike rentals, mini-golf, basketball, tennis, ping-pong & croquet
- Convenient location near downtown San Diego, SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo & Old Town
- Seasonal SeaWorld water taxi to a VIP back entrance
Book your vacation at Paradise Point today and save 20%, plus receive a daily $20 resort credit to spend on surf lessons, waterfront dining, an exotic treatment at The Spa at Paradise Point, poolside drinks, beach cruiser rentals, and other island fun in the sun.
To take advantage of this special offer and make a reservation, call (866) 857-8936 or click below.
Policies: You must cancel your reservation 3 days prior to arrival to avoid one nights room and tax penalty. All reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card at time of booking with one nights room and tax charged at booking.